Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

wow...2010 is gonna end..
and 2011 is coming..~
what word is suitable to describe 2010..
i am not sure...
because fast is not enough...
it is extremely fast....
the day i came into this new class...
and think that this is so unfair since not everyone get change...
and then felt happy in this class...
and then think that i miss my previous class...
wao..
i don't know..
what a teenage girl is thinking,huh?
kinda weird...
and i admit it..
emotion is killing me sometimes...
but anyway...
at least now i know it's extremely normal ..
i am just being a teenager.....XD...
time is fast...
especially when we are busy coping with our lives..
we can't expect the world to revolve around us...
and i know...
that i don't like it when i felt left out..
when people don't think so and i am the one that think like this..
people think this as sensitive or whatever...
negative..
i am sensitive..
i sure couldn't deny it..
still..
this is me..
we are who we are,right..
and i have no right to change..
because
last time i try so hard to change myself
and i am lost..
i am not myself anymore..
god make me who i am,,
and i know that i should feel grateful..
to accept myself..
sensitive is not wrong..
we are who we are...
when i feel left out..
i was sad..
i even cried..
and although i knew how stupid am i,i just couldn't stop my tears from flowing out..
anyway..i know that i learn a lot of new lessons in this year...^~
friends....
i knew a lot of friends this year..
sure...
the new class...
from penang..
from kelantan,terengganu,johor..
some from camp..
and i am glad..
because there's so many people in this world..
and everyday in school life..
i realize how small is my world...
and that's important to me..
because...
everyone is different..
and no one can judge them by saying how wrong or right they are..
still
we are who we are...
love yourself..
that 's important

No comments: