Sunday, May 29, 2011

lost

wow...
a three weeks of examination finally was over..
i felt torture enough just for this three weeks examination...
wow
i dono how i manage to go through the trail and spm..
it's a month then...
i just have to keep telling myself..
have faith
have faith
why am i feel so lost sometimes...
just..
indescribable..
especially when someone was there keep teasing about my hard work
frustrated about it..
anyway
this yea is much luckier
i tried to be alone sometimes
to avoid that types of unreasonable 'opinion'
i am happy for myself
at least i know how to avoid some friends...
what true friends means..
i am not sure about it a all..
i am lost..
totally...
especially when she is a friend of about 10 years..
you can't just say you hate her..
because it's your friends for te years..
how can a people hate a person the same time and be her friend for the long period?
i guess..
it's weird..
i just don't like her talking style..
it piss me off..
and it grab away the peaceful feeling in my heart sometimes..
i try to control myself..
lately..
have try to ignore lots of emotion..
lots of conversation...
lots of things.
i don't know how well it worked out...
i hope it will work out..
just switch off the negative emotion is my dream..
is huge dream..
izzit everybody's dream?
i guess..

No comments: